Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR NOVEMBER 21 - 25, 2011

NOVEMBER  21, 2011  (1895)
1. Tim Hutt - lottery song
2. Todd Rundgren - I saw the light
3. Beatles - you won't see me (stereo)
4. Imperial Teen - Ivanka



5. Jerry Lee Lewis - breakup
6. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - slide rule
7. The Replacements - sixteen blue
8. Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band - because the night
9. Deep Dark Woods - west side street
10. Tim Hutt - lottery song
11. Rolling Stones -shattered
12. Kelley Stoltz - the sun comes through



13. Yacht - utopia
14. The Roughnecks - your'e driving me insane
15. Chain and The Gang - not good enough
16. The Band - the night they drove old Dixie down
17. Hallelujah The Hills - wave backwards at Massachussetes
18. The Monkees - going down
19. Yo La Tengo - my little corner of the world

NOVEMBER 22, 2011  (1896) Eric Steinmetz Day Sponsor for Larry Enright
1. Talking Heads - book I read
2. LCD Soundsystem - all my friends
3. Dom - bochicha
4. The Guess Who - no sugar tonight/new mother nature
5. Gram Parsons - 1000 dollar wedding
6. Paul Westerberg - don't want never
7. Rolling Stones - happy
8. Bauhaus - telegram Sam
9. The Fall - no bulbs three
10. The Damned - new rose
11. Neil Diamond - sweet Caroline
12. Deertick - something to brag about
13. Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash - it ain't me babe
14. The Band - when I paint my masterpiece
15. Wilco - dawned on me
16. Cheap Trick - come on come on
17. Guided By Voices - teenage F.B.I.



NOVEMBER 23, 2011 (1897)
1. Rolling Stones - respectable
2. Dondero A-Capella Choir and Pop Concert Instuments - journey to the cnter of your mind
3. Tom Waits - bad as me
4. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - New Jersey Turnpike
5. Nina Simone - I hold no grudge
6. Cashes River - tracks
7. Nico - heroes
8. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - black ice cream
9. The Who - the kids are allright
10. Revernd Cletus - salt popcorn
11. Average White Band - pick up the pieces
12. Doris - beat maker
13. Aretha Franklin - Nicki Hokey
14. The Prepositions - something different
15. Brat - easy heaven
16. The Clash - clash city rocker
17. Joe Strummer and The Mescaleroes - arms aloft
18. Richard Harris - McArthur Park



NOVEMBER 24, 2011 (1898) Thanksgiving

archival footage of Shuffle Function -

parts one and two of our interview with the "Mystery Band" Haze

NOVEMBER 25, 2011  (1899) R.I.P. Nick Drake


1. Elvis Presley - Santa Claus is back in town
2. Led Zeppelin - in the evening
3. Black Lips - family tree
4. Asteroid No. 4 - got nowhere to go
5. Nick Drake - Northern Sky
6. Eric Burdon and War - tobacco road



7. B.J. Snowden - he's the Santa I want
8. Rolling Stones - you can't always get what you wanted
9. Nick Drake - poor boy
10. Stereolab - infinity girl
11. Vivian Girls - I heard you say
12. Sonic Youth - silver rocket
13. Nick Drake - time has told me
14. Serge Gainsbourg - requeim por un con
15. Suicide - ghost rider
16. The Kinks - Father Christmas
17. The Howlies - stunned
18. Snake And Jets Amazing Bullit Band - 10 cities beyond
19. Wild Flag - endless talk
20. Elvis Costello and The Attractions - angels want to wear my red shoes
21. Nick Drake - Saturday sun

No comments: