Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WHERE CAN YOU GET THE NEW LEDGE ALBUM?


It is appearing that U.S. distribution for the new Legendary Stardust Cowboy anthology is pretty much non-existent.  I had an order cancelled, Shelley's is delayed, and even The Ledge himself said it will be bumped until the first quarter of NEXT YEAR.  Not cool.

However...

In a fit of frustration, I went to cherryred.co.uk, which is the website for The Ledge's UK label.  Lo and behold, IT IS AVAILABLE THERE!  Now, the pound to dollar exchange rate is outrageous, and it is international shipping, but I just got an e-mail saying my order shipped.  So... if you cannot wait (as I clearly could not) then this may be your best bet for now.  It would probably also help The Ledge out if you ordered it directly from the label, so they can see the response immediately.

No comments: