Friday, December 09, 2011

Let's Talk Bigfoot


It has been awhile since I've posted anything about bigfoot, and our conversation on the show this morning has prompted me to do just that. I found a great blog that collects only bigfoot news, videos and related stories. You can follow it here:

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/

One of the best videos that I have seen in awhile can be found there. The video explains the circumstances surrounding the filming, so I won't go into great detail here. Have a look for yourself and see what you think.


This is another video that I found fascinating, and never knew it existed till I saw it here. It is from the infamous Patterson - Gimlin film, and shows the actual footprints on the sandbar of the creature they filmed that day. I had never seen this before.



If you have any favorite blogs or websites that you frequent for your bigfoot craving, please let us know. Write a comment below, or email us a link at shufflefunction@hotmail.com . Thanks and enjoy!!

Shelley

No comments: