Saturday, December 17, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR DECEMBER 12 - 16, 2011

DECEMBER 12, 2011  (1910)
1. Dean Martin - I've got my love to keep me warm
2. Kelley Stoltz - love let me in again
3. George Harrison - what is life?
4. Yuck - the wall
5. The Three Wise Men - thanks for Christmas
6. The Minders - don't you stop
7. They Might Be Giants - I should be allowed to think
8. Dom - telephone
9. Animal Collective - guy's eyes
10. Eartha Kitt - Santa baby
11. Skull Defekts - peer amid
12. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - hard life



13. John Doe and The Sadies - I still miss someone
14. Frank Black and The Catholics - Nadine
15. Bo Diddley - the shape I'm in
16. The Staples Singers - slippery people
17. Marianne Faithfull - down from Dover
18. The New Standards - androgynous
19. Fish Frye - new wave girl

DECEMBER 13, 2011  (1911)
WE HAD A ROCKABILLY DAY SPONSORSHIP - THANKS DIANE!!
1. Elvis Presley - blue Christmas
2. The Rock A Teens - woo hoo
3. Jimmy Lloyd - rocket in my pocket
4. Tom Tall - stacko records
5. Johnny Kidd - shakin' all over
6. Gene Vincent - catman
7. Carl Perkins - matchbox
8. Gene Norman - snaggle tooth Ann
9. Elvis Presley - baby let's play house
10. Ronnie Hawkins - who do you love?
11. Collins Kids - mercy
12. Dale Hawkins - tornado
13. Buddy Holly -rockin' around with Ollie Vee
14. Hasil Adkins - she said

 

15. Thumper Jones - rocket
16. Warren Smith - ubangi stomp
17. Benny Joyce - spinning the bottle
18. Jack Scott - the way I walk
19. Elvis Presley - white Christmas
20. Charlie Feathers - stutterin' Cindy
21. The Fendermen - muleskinner blues
22. Vince Taylor - brand new cadillac
23. Beatles - dizzie Ms. Lizzie (mono)
24. Billy Lee Riley - red hot
25. Eddie Cochran - 20 flight rock



26. Janice Martin - bang bang
27. Dwight Pullen - sun glasses after dark
28. Wanda Jackson - fujiyama mamma
29. The Phantom - love me
30. Commonwealth Jones - who's been here?
31. Roy Orbison - ooby dooby
32. Jet Powers - go!girl!go!
33. Jerry Lee Lewis - whole lotta shakin' going on
34. Corky Jones - rhythm and booze
35. Del Raineys Umbrellas - can your hosse do the dog?

DECEMBER 14, 2011  (1912)
1. David Hasselhoff - Kitt saves Christmas
2. Sweet Trip - chocolate matters
3. Imperial Teen - one two
4. Sugar - good idea
5. Black Keys - lonely boy



6. Shannon and The Clams - you will always bring me flowers
7. Dex Romweber Duo - wish you would
8. John Doe - walking out the door
9. Cults - go outside
10. Booker T Jones w/Jim James - progress
11. Brenda Lee - I'm gonna lasso Santa Claus
12. Sonic Youth - hot wire my heart
13. Black Keys - dead and gone
14. Theoretical Girls - theoretical girls
15. Jan Terri - rock and roll Santa
16. XTC- senses working overtime
17. Spectors - oh how to do now
18. Squeeze - black coffee in bed
19. The Jam - town called malice
20. LCD Soundsystem - on repeat
21. Talking Heads - life during wartime

DECEMBER 16, 2011  (1913)
1. Isaac Hayes - mistletoe and me
2. The Fleshtones - stop fooling around!
3. Sea Lions - I should be sleeping
4. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - we got the beat
5. Jerry Lee Lewis w/Jimmy Paige - rock and roll
6. The Sisterhood - Christmas treat (peppermint)
7. Brat - easy heaven
8. Ty Segal - dating
9. Joy Division - digital
10. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - global warming
11. Dum Dum Girls - wasted away
12. The Pretenders - the wait
13. She and Him - little St. Nick
14. Murder City Devils - dead by Christmas
15. Beatles 1963 Christmas Record
16. John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band - cold turkey (live)
17. Yoko Ono w/Cibbo Matto - talking to the universe
18. DJ BC - imagine Santa
19. Red Shadow Economic Rock and Roll Band - understanding MArx
20. Neil Young and Crazy Horse - hey hey my my into the black
21. The Beets - now I live
22. Jay Reatard - always wanting more
23. Nick Drake - man in the shed
24. Leaving Trains - dumb as a crayon

DECEMBER 16, 2011  (1914)
1. Slade - Merry Christmas everybody
2. Big Star - when my baby's beside me
3. Wilco - dawned on me
4. Duddley Dogg Jr. - the Christmas puppy



5. Black Sabbath - N.I.B.
6. Eagles Of Death Metal - shasta beast
7. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - radar
8. Delgados - girls of valor
9. Billy Schuh and The Foundary - buy/sell/trade
10. John Doe - golden state
11. Sisterhood - Christmas treat (peppermint)
12. Beatles 1964 Christmas Record
13. Dick Kent - Gretchen's new dish
14. Black Keys - stop stop
15. Dandy Warhols - cool as Kim Deal
16. DeerTick - main street



17. Halo Benders - snow fall
18. Brave Irene - tangled line
19. She and Him - baby, it's cold outside
20. Lackthereof - what a fool believes
21. Michael McDonald - what Chyristmas means to me
22. Beck - leopard skin pillbox hat
23. Ben Kweller - I need you back

No comments: