Saturday, December 03, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR NOVEMBER 28 - DECEMBER 2, 2011

NOVEMBER 28, 2011  (1900)


1. Mr. Gasser and The Wierdos - there's a dog gone ding in my ding dong board
2. Nashville Teens - tobacco road
3. The Heavy - how ya like me now?
4. Sharon Jones and The DapKings - inspiration information
5. Tom Waits - satisfied
6. Dum Dum Girls - coming down
7. Tra La La - Christmas never comes (when you're alone)
8. Paley and Francis - magic cup
9. The Faces - stay away
10. They Might Be Giants - never knew love



11. Mr. Gasser and The Wierdos - effen' it don't go, chrome it!
12. Dengue Fever - cement slippers
13. Thao with The Get Down Stay Down - easy
14. Mr. Gasser and The Wierdos - termites in my Woody

15. Bob and Doug McKenzie - twelve days of Christmas



16. Carl Perkins - honey don't
17. Mr. Gasser and The Wierdos - hearse with a curse

18. Roy Orbison - ooby dooby
19. Dex Romweber Duo - wish you would
20. John Doe - never enough
21. David Bowie - station to station
22. Sharon Jones and The DapKings - genuine pt. 1 + 2

NOVEMBER 29, 2011  (1901)                     TODAY WE BROKE OPEN OUR
WHEEDLE'S GROOVE RECORD STORE DAY and GEORGE HARRISON R.I.P.


1. Beatles - think (for yourself) (mono)
2. Stringfellow - grooving is easy
3. Cookin' Bag - this is me
4. Woody Carr - undecided woman
5. Soul Singers - ca'ba'dab'
6. George Harrison - I dig love
7. Patrinell Staten - little love affair
8. Ron Buford and Ural Thomas - deep soul pt. 1
9. Priceless - love in your life
10. Unfinished Business - holding on
11. Seattle Pure Dynamite - I wonder love
12. Beatles - old bron shoe (stereo)
13. Patrinell Staten - I let a good man go
14. Woody Carr - peace dance
15. Cookin' Bag - the song I sing
16. Stringfellow - poor fool
17. George Harrison - all things must pass (demo)


18. Unfinished Business - oh girl
19. Acapulco Gold - you and me
20. Priceless - look at me
21. Ron Buford and Ural Thomas - deep soul pt. 2
22. Beatles - it's all too much (mono)

NOVEMBER 30, 2011  (1902)
1. Rod and Nita -jolly joly Santa Claus
2. The Parting Gifts - keep walking


3. Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band - safe as milk
4. Harlem - friendly ghost
5. Traffic - low spark of high heeled boys
6. Johnny Horton - Battle Of New Orleans
7. The Kinks - Village Green Preservation Society
8. Talking Heads - sax and violins
9. Quick Silver Messenger Service - Dino's song
10. Deerhoof - milkman
11. Apples In Stereo - please
12. The Specials - rat race

DECEMBER 1, 2011  (1903)
1. Bob Dylan - walking in a winter wonderland
2. Rush - fly by night
3. Brute Heart - eclipse
4. Ty Segal - goodbye bread



5. Redd Kross - Mary Christmas
6. Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks - spaz
7. R.E.M. - fall on me
8. Yoko Ono - o-oh
9. The Cure - just like heaven
10. Bob Dylan - I'll be home for Christmas
11. Jr and His Soulettes - Mama love tequila
12. Ramones - I want to be sedated
13. Jane's Addiction - been caught stealing
14. Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band - diddy wah diddy
15. John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (war is over)
16. David Bowie - stay
17. Art Brut - lost weekend



18. The Drums - hard to love
19. MC5 - skunk (sonically speaking)

DECEMBER 2, 2011  (1904)
TODAY WE PLAY ONLY MUSIC FROM THE LEGENDARY STARDUST COWBOY'S NEW RELEASE - FOR SARAH, RAQUEL, AND DAVID: AN ANTHOLOGY


1. standing in a trashcan thinking about you
2. begonia bounce*
3. who's knockin' on my door
4. I love my bed
5. Pahrump Nevada
6. hocus pocus*
7. dynamite
8. as I gaze (mixed emotions)
9. global warming*
10. ghost riders in the sky
11. my underwear froze to the clothesline
12. play my guitar
13. geiger counter
14. you must have been*
15. hot tub teddy*
16. I walk a hot wind
17. New Jersey turnpike
18. riders on the storm*
19. paralyzed
*new releases

No comments: