Friday, January 27, 2012

THE MANY LOVES OF SHYBOY TIM #1

The first in a series chronicling Shyboy Tim's seemingly endless list of pop culture crushes.  In this edition:

FRANCOISE HARDY


The above image is the one that put me over the edge.  There sits Francoise in her inifinite coolness, playing some unknown song that would no doubt take me out of the game.  Shelley played this album during the vinyl hours of one of the 24 Hour Marathons, and I lost my ability to focus.  She's so mysterious!  I admit that part of that is because I CANNOT SPEAK FRENCH, but still.  And, despite the fact that this album seems to be impossible to find, Shelley gave me her personal copy.  That's the kind of co-host she is.


So here's a bunch of Francoise Hardy, one of the many loves of Shyboy Tim.

Yours,
Shyboy


No comments: