Thursday, January 05, 2012

NEW PLASTIC ONO/FLAMING LIPS EP!


Oh man.. I would have loved to have seen Flaming Lips and Yoko Ono on New Years Eve.  Over the last couple of years I've become a huge Yoko fan, and the opportunity to see her live would be a dream come true.  Sadly, money and time played against me.  To make matters worse, I found out that they released a collaborative EP at the concert, and of course it is limited edition and gorgeous.  AND WONDERFUL!

Yoko just posted the entire EP on imaginepeace.com, and you can listen to it and bask in the remarkable end results.  It is epic and challenging and pretty amazing.


If you're new to Yoko and you are interested in giving her a shot, she's put together a collection of songs called An Introduction to Yoko Ono that is available to stream.  I hope you'll become a true believer.

Shyboy


An introduction to Yoko Ono by Yoko Ono

No comments: