Tuesday, January 03, 2012

WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT: COMMANDER USA!

This morning Shelley and I went on for quite a bit about TV horror movie hosts, and how for many kids this was their first exposure to old horror and science fiction movies. I never had a regional horror movie host to call my own, but in the late 80s there was a guy called Commander USA that was on the USA Network Saturdays. He was my first exposure to badly dubbed Mexican horror, as well as a number of films that are most definitely Grind-Fu worthy.

On my quest to find loads of DVDs of the old shows, I came across a load of FULL EPISODES on youtube!  JACKPOT!  We need more stuff like this.

I am a happy boy.  Thanks a ton, fango818!

Shyboy



BONUS EPISODE! SIMON, KING OF WITCHES!  

BONUSER EPISODE! DEATHQUAKE!  

BONUSEST EPISODE! MONSTER DEMOLISHER!

 SON OF THE BONUS EPISODE! ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN!

 HE SHOWED SAVAGE SISTERS?!!

 WOMEN IN CHAINS!
 

No comments: