Friday, February 24, 2012

THE MANY LOVES OF SHYBOY TIM #5



The fifth in a series highlighting  the seemingly endless pop culture crushes of Shyboy Tim.  In this installment:

JULIE NEWMAR


Lee Meriwether, Eartha Kitt, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Anne Hathaway.  What do all these actresses have in common?  NONE OF THEIR CATWOMAN PERFORMANCES WILL EVER BE AS EPIC AS JULIE NEWMAR'S!

I think I learned more about sex from watching Julie Newmar on TVs Batman than I ever did on the playground.  That's not true, but it's pretty easy to understand just why Batman so easily fell under her spell.  Could it be that I developed my fascination with bad girls at such an early age from watching Batman after school?  Huh.  I never really thought about that before...  TO THE BAT PSYCHIATRIST!


So here's a whole bunch of Julie Newmar, one of the many loves of Shyboy Tim.

Yours,
Shyboy

No comments: