Sunday, April 29, 2012

always leave white space on your ghost and goats in trees calendar


thank you Patricks! This Bloody Mary and my D. Stark hamburger of BBQ and Peanut Butter and Onion Rings (eaten before snapping photo) is just what the radio doctor ordered.
Last night we had a great post marathon Grind-Fu Cinema, and today is the first day where there is nothing on the KMSU calendar for us. I stopped by the station for Listen To Your Folks to pledge pitch with Dave Engen and other than that it has been a day to try and get my feet back under me before heading into a work week.


In the morning we will be joined by Maverick Slim aka Gary from Thursday Night Jazz to celebrate International Jazz Day. We plan on spinning a lot of vinyl and playing some of our favorites. Gary is THE GUY to talk Jazz with at the station, and both Tim and I are thrilled to be celebrating this holiday with him on Shuffle Function tomorrow.


We will also be asking for your help with wrapping up the KMSU Spring Pledge Drive. The Shuffle Function 24 Hour Pledge Drive A-Go-Go was a smash success, and I am not sure exactly where we are at towards meeting the goal, but I know that we are less than $4,000 dollars away from reaching it. If you have yet to pledge please do it as soon as you can. The pledge drive is scheduled through May 6th, but if we can reach our goal we could end it in less than a week!! Be sure to call us at 389 - 5678 or 1-800-456-7810 to make your pledge to support community radio!

I will try to post more photos from the marathon soon...........................so stay tuned!!

Shelley

1 comment:

Britt said...

I like posting comments.