Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NA NA NA NA NA NA WHAT I DID ON MY BIRTHDAAAY!

 Barnes & Noble, Eden Prairie


 Cheapo in Uptown


 Roadrunner Records


 Hymie's

 Cheapo on Snelling

The Riverview

I celebrated my birthday in traditional Shyboy Tim style:  Record stores and movies.  Honestly, after a Record Store Day overkill I really didn't need to shop for MORE records, but... you know... the love of vinyl is a blessing and a curse.  To deny it is to deny essence of blah blah blah pretentious thing about vinyl.

Anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes, you guys.  It means a lot.  Also, thanks to everybody that stopped by on World Book Day and got something new to read.  I hope you like what you got.

It's pledge drive eve, and I'm up at the station listening to the latest Jandek and trying to get some last minute prep for the marathon together.  We're mostly there, but there's always little things, you know?

Shyboy

2 comments:

Joe said...

Happy belated, Tim. Great way to spend the day.

SHUFFLE FUNCTION said...

Thanks, Joe!

Shyboy