Monday, April 02, 2012

THE RAID!

This is not the first time that you have heard Shyboy Tim and I mention The Raid Redemption on the show and on the blog, but over the weekend both of us had a chance to see the movie. So rather than saying "everyone says this is the best action movie to come along in a long time", I can tell you that they are not lying!! One of my comfort films is The Professional (Leon), and while that doesn't make me an expert in the genre - I am no slacker either.

Get up to The Lagoon as soon as you can - this is a limited engagement. HERE IS A LINK TO THE LAGOON WEBSITE FOR DIRECTIONS AND SHOWTIMES.  Right now showtimes are 2:50, 5:10, 7:40, 9:50. The weekend will bring another early matinee at 12:20 IF IT IS STILL THERE. You won't regret the trip - this one is a keeper!

The Raid Redemption trailer:



Here is a short clip from the film that illustarates nicely what to expect almost from start to finish with The Raid Redemption:

No comments: