Tuesday, June 05, 2012

REDD KROSS AT THE TRIPLE ROCK

If you look close you can see Scooter Polanski and an occasional Shyboy Tim in the crowd. Me, I was hiding I guess, but I was standing right in front between the McDonald Brothers. Best spot in the house!!

BLOW YOU A KISS IN THE WIND



LADY IN THE FRONT ROW



JIMMY'S FANTASY



LINDA BLAIR (this is where a fight started right next to us, and when a guy climbed up over me and kicked off onto the stage from my left shoulder. rock and roll!!)



ANNIE'S GONE



One of the best shows I have ever seen. Thanks Redd Kross! Thanks Triple Rock!

Shelley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much whoever posted this! I was lucky enought to be at that gig -- rare that I get to see the same show twice, and this wasa great one!

Brian said...

I was also at the show. The last time I had seen Redd Kross was in 1990. They haven't missed a step. Such a great show. Thanks for posting this.

SHUFFLE FUNCTION said...

I found all of these on you tube, and there are a few more tunes out there from the show that I didn't include. I don't know who filmed it, but I do know that they stood behind me for the end of the show and held their camera up over my shoulder. So she had a great view!! Such a great show and I can't wait to hear the new album!!