Monday, June 25, 2012

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JUNE 11 - 15, 2012

JUNE 11, 2012  (2039)
1. The Who - I can't explain
2. Bo Diddley - who do you love
3. Husker Du - don't want to know if you are lonely
4. Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
5. The Thrills - deck chairs and cigarettes



6. The Suburbs - baby heartbeat
7. The Men - open your heart



8. The Replacements - message to the boys
9. Redd Kross - saragon
10. Mary Timony Band - sharpshooter
11. Kellen and Me - also so absurd
12. M. Ward - to go home
13. Daniel Johnston - walking the cow
14. Nada Surf - I like what you say



15. Crispin Glover - these boots were made for walking
16. The Only Children - tired of this town
17. Light FM - stormtroopers
18. Jimmy Scott - sycamore trees
19. Holly Golightly and The Greenhornes - there is an end
20. 13th Floor Elevators - your'e gonna miss me
21. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - as I gaze (mixed emotions)
22. Matthew Celebrity Pixies - levitate me



JUNE 12, 2012 (2040)
1. They Might Be Giants - ana ng
2. Joey Ramone - party line
3. Staples Singers - heavy makes you happy (sha na boom boom)
4. Alejandro Escavado - man of the world
5. Pixies - winterlong
6. Toro Y Moi - girl problems
7. Sugarman 3 - what the world needs now



8. Tom Waits - picture in a frame
9. Willie Nelson - come on up to the house
10. These United States - born young
11. The Men - turn it around
12. The Men - country song
13. The Men - oscillation
14. Poor Moon - people in her mind

JUNE 13, 2012  (2041)
1. Yardbirds - Jeff's boogie
2. Booty Olympics - burn
3. Steely Dan - any major dude will tell you
4. Josh Rouse - straight to hell
5. Yoko Ono - walking on thin ice



6. Ellen McIllwaine - can't find my way home
7. Roy Orbison - only the lonely
8. Antena - the boy from Impanema
9. Moe Tucker - guess I'm falling in love



10. Moe Tucker - and then he kissed me
11. Moe Tucker - slippin' and slidin'
12. Moe Tucker - I'm not
13. Moe Tucker - I'm sticking with you
14. Voices of Conquest - oh ye, my lord
15. P.I.L. - death disco
16. Sun Volt - down in the wire
17. Tommy James and The Shondells - hanky panky

JUNE 14, 2012  (2042)
1. Tanlines - all of me
2. Elf Power - an old familiar scene
3. Father John Misty - this is Sally Hatchett
4. Wye Oak - the alter
5. Dean Martin -how do you like your eggs in the morning?
6. FFA COFFI PAWB AM BYTH - sega segur
7. Green on Red - gravity talks
8. Jaill - waste a lot of things
9. Kelley Stoltz - bottle up
10. Bonnie Prince Billy - joy and jubilee
11. Sonic Youth - turquiose boy
12. Fujiya and Miyagi - knickerbocker
13. Stone Roses - I am the resurrection



14. King Tuff - stupidsuperstar
15. The Smiths - how soon is now?

JUNE 15, 2012  (2043) Harry Nilsson's Birthday


1. Harry Nilsson - without you
2. Wings - cook of the house
3. Bonzo Doo Dah Band - death cab for cutie
4. The English Beat - mirror in the bathroom
5. Lou Reed - so alone
6. Root Boy Slim - boogie til you puke
7. Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers - road runner
8.Ike and Tina Turner - whole lotta love
9. Gary Strivent - something
10. Harry Nilsson - turn on your radio
11. Harry Nilsson - vine street
12. Harry Nilsson - ambush
13. Harry Nilsson - jump in the fire



14. Marianne Faithfull - dreaming my dreams
15. Generation X - kiss me deadly
16. Only Ones - another girl another planet
17. The Replacements - color me impressed
18. Go Home Productions - rapture riders

No comments: