Saturday, August 04, 2012

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JULY 16 - 20, 2012

JULY 16, 2012  (2064)
1. Memoryhouse - all our wonder
2. Awesome Color - come and dance
3. Meat Puppets - sewn together
4. Trip Shakespeare - down my block
5. Joy Division - love will tear us apart
6. Echo Lake - in dreams
7. XTC - senses working overtime
8. Blondie - I know, but I don't know
9. The Men - candy
10. Husker Du - you can live at home
11. Hank Williams III - I wish I knew
12. Bonnie Prince Billy - cursed sleep



13. First Aid Kit - the lions roar
14. Frank Black - honeycomb
15. Pixies - monkey gone to heaven
16. Joey Ramone w/Joan Jett - 21st century girl
17. X Ray Eyeballs - four
18. Carl Perkins - dixie fried



19. Nick Waterhouse - I can only give you everything



20. Booker T and The MGs - time is tight
21. Rolling Stones - midnight rambler
22. Slim Harpo - I'm a king bee
23. Harry Merry - the apetite gets satisfied each bite
24. Rosemary Clooney - come on to my house
25. Los Hombres - let it all hang out
26. Desmond Dekker - the Israelites
27. Guided By Voices - class clown spots a U.F.O.
28. Beatles - tomorrow neer knows (stereo)
29. The Kinks - she's got everything

JULY 17, 2012  (2065) JOHN COLTRANE R.I.P.
1. Deep Purple - chasing shadows
2. Guided By Voices - class clown spots a U.F.O.
3. The Men - country song
4. Grant Hart - now that you know me
5. David Bowie -ashes to ashes
6. The Smiths - what she said
7. Deep Purple - ring that neck
8. Guitar Wolf - midnight blood pump
9. Syl Johnson - (she's so fine) I just gotta make her mine
10. Beachwood Sparks - forget the song
11. Deep Purple - river deep mountain high
12. Kitty Wells - will your lawyer talk to God
13. Kitty Wells - ring of fire
14. Serge Gainsbourg - black trombone
15. Led Zeppelin - babe I'm going to leave you
16. Emmit Rhodes - with my face on the floor
17. Hail Mary Mallon - breakdance beach
18. John Coltrane 1965 Live Performance of a Love Supreme
Acknowledgement
Resolution
Persuance
Psalm


JULY 18, 2012  (2066) R.I.P. NICO


1. Velvet Underground and Nico  - all tomorrow's parties
2. Cub - New York City
3. Sugar - believe what you're saying (campfire mix)
4. Cat Power - stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again
5. Wilco - handshake drugs
6. Guided By Voces - back to the lake



7. Bonnie Prince Billy - lay and love
8. Nico - fairest of the season
9. Sugar - mind is an island
10. Superchunk - the first part



11. House Of Large Sizes - wrong directions please
12. King Tuff - swamp of love
13. Broadcast - the note
14. Nico - little sister
15. Electralane - tram 21
16. Wierd Dreams - vague hotel
17. Velvet Underground - waiting for the man
18. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
19. Flat Duo Jets - hoy hoy
20. Gene Marshall - Jimmy Carter says "Yes"
21. Sir Royal Da Count and Parliaments - scream mother scream
22. Nico - evening of light
23. Nico - the end



24. The Shaggs - my pal foot foot
25. Margie Hendrix - Jim Dandy

JULY 19, 2012  (2067)
1. The Yardbirds - the nazz are blue
2. Blitzen Trapper - girl in a coat
3. Yo La Tengo  - season of the shak
4. Johnny Davis - you got to crawl to me
5. Wildman Fischer - the taster (fancy version)
6. Dum Dum Girls - teardrops on my pillow
7. Beach Boys - busy doing nothing
8. Dondero A Caplla Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - your'e my best friend
9. Lou Reed - sweet Jane
10. Wilco - the art of almost
11. Ty Segal - goodbye bread
12. Redd Kross - researching the blues
13. The Billy Nayer Show - love smiles
14. The Red Pens - hung out
15. The Monkees - circle sky



16. The Black Angels - Sunday afternoon
17. Shonen Knife - Osaka rock city
18. R.E.M. - hope
19. Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
20. Francoise Hardy - leta del amour
21. Brian Jonestown Massacre - ballad of Jim Jones
22. Natural Bridge Bunch - pig snoots (pt 2)
23. The Cramps - new kind of kick



24. Tim Hutt - the lottery song
25. Lee Renalso - waiting on a dream
26. Nada Surf - when I was young
27. The Flatlanders - Dallas
28. A Bit Much - all I want is George Harrison's wife
29. Jandek - I'm ready
30. Sonics - Louie Louie
31. Guided By Voices - I'll replace you with machines
32. Husker Du - back from somewhere
33. Beatles - when I get home (stereo)
34. The Flamingoes - I only have eyes for you

JULY 20, 2012  (2068) Happy Birthday David Fair!



1. The Band - it makes no difference
2. Poison Control Center - magic circle symphony
3. Primal Scream - 99th floor
4. Dean Carter - jailhouse rock
5. The Fleshtones - speedy gonzalez
6. Elvis Presley - polk salad Annie
7. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - pralyzed
8. Link Wray - run chicken run
9. Velvet Underground - oh sweet nothin'
10. Mavis Staples - creep along Moses
11. Sugar - the slim
12. Iron Maiden - number of the beast
13. Electric Prunes - I had too much to dream last night
14. John Cale - fear is a man's best friend
15. Queen - don't stop me now



16. Bellport High School Rock Ensemble - me and baby brother
17. Chris Stamey Experience - shapes of things
18. James Brown - get up (I feel like being) a sex machine
19. Motorhead - train kept a rollin'
20. Rolling Stones - live with me
21. Supergrass - road to rouen
22. Talking Heads - air
23. LCD Soundsystem - losing my edge
24. Half Japanese - 1,000,000 kisses
25. Half Japanese - on the one hand



26. Half Japanese - movin' on up
27. Half Japanese - miracles happen every day

No comments: