Wednesday, January 09, 2013

HEAR THE NEW YO LA TENGO ALBUM THIS MORNING


This beauty just arrived in the mail folks and I am going to play it for you during tomorrow morning's Shuffle Function show. Yo La Tengo is one of my favorites and I bet they have a soft spot in your heart too. If they don't, then my guess is you just haven't heard them yet. The new album is called Fade and it is 10 tracks long.


Just to give you a heads up, I plan on starting the album after our first talk break in the 7 o'clock hour and I'll play the whole damn thing without interruption. So be sure to tune in and be sure to tell your friends to do likewise. You can catch us on the radio dial from 6 to 9 a.m. every week day ( and at 6 p.m. Thursday nights) on 89.7 fm or if you prefer you can listen via the "on-lines" at www.kmsu.org
just click on the listen on-line option.

No comments: