Thursday, January 17, 2013

HERE IS WHAT I WILL BE READING FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS


This year marks the 50th Anniversary of JFK's assassination, which has prompted me to do something that I have always wanted to do, read all the conspiracy and history books on the subject that I can find!! Here is a photo of the stockpile I have accumulated already. This is no small task I've decided to undertake. The subject of Kennedy's death has been scrutinized a thousand times over, with every detail debated and belabored. But that is just part of the fun. I am always looking for reading suggestions - if there is a title you think I need to find please don't hesitate to drop me an email at shufflefunction@hotmail.com. I am trying to keep an open mind when it comes to the conspiracy aspects of that fateful day in Dealey Plaza, so be it mafia, coup d'etat, lone gunman or multiple shooters, I am interested. Thanks!


Shelley

No comments: