Sunday, January 13, 2013

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR DECEMBER 10 - 14, 2012

DECEMBER 10, 2012  (2168) Shyboy Tim plays all of Led Zeppelin's Celebration Day (London 2007)


1. good times bad times
2. ramble on
3. black dog
4. in my time of dying
5. for your life
6. trampled under foot
7. nobody's fault but mine
8. no quarter
9. since I've been loving you
10. dazed and confused
11. stairway to heaven
12. the song remains the same
13. misty mountain hop
14. kashmir
15. whole lotta love
16. rock and roll
17. communication breakdown

DECEMBER 11, 2012  (2169)
1. Retribution Gospel Choir - workin' hard
2. Bunky - funny like the moon
3. Raveonettes - forget that your'e young
4. Robert Alberg - echo rock
5. Sisterhood - Christmas treat (peppermint)
6. Jeremy Messersmith - Dillinger eyes
7. Red Pens - weekdays
8. Avette Brothers - the greatest sun
9. Blank Tapes - I tell myself again and again
10. They Might Be Giants - Santa's beard
We then played my new Prissy Clerks album, Brusied Or Be Bruised, from start to finish!


bruise or be bruised/death wish/blast of girls/wisest/tiny brains/ no sir/losing time/psychic love/I'm too young/to lose my mind/daydream catcher/stay glad

11. Total Babe - bare bones
12. Haley Bonnar - green eye pony
13. Cindy Brady - Frosty the Snowman
14. Divide and Create - jingle Jane
15. Beck - rental car
16. Black Angels - black grease
17. The Tallest - can I borrow the feeling
18. Black Diamond Heavies - fever on my blood
19. Gorillaz - some kind of nature
20. Belle and Sebastian - to be myself completely
21. Thus Owls - climbing the fjelds of Norway
22. El Vez - feliz navidad
23. Broadcast - illumination
24. Blanket Music - cat corp

December 12, 2012  (2170)
1. Elvis Presley - white Christmas
2. Joe Hill Lewis - a jumpin' and a shufflin'
3. John Lee Hooker - shake holler and run
4. Big Walter Horton - Walter's jump
5. Lightning Hopkins - lightning's boogie
6. Charles Brown and Band - Merry Christmas baby
7. Donny Osmond - 12th of never
8. Kelley Stoltz - Birmingham eccentric
9. Generation X - kiss me deadly
10. Bo Diddley - the clock strikes 12
11. Donny Osmond - this guys in love with you
12. Elvis Presley - blue Christmas
13. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - Donna Plus Apollo/Legendary sounds
14. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - hey baby of mine/hey Gloria
15. The Cure - just like heaven
16. The Yardbirds - train kept a rollin'
17. Andy Williams - it's the most wonderful time of the year
18. Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
19. Beatles - while my guitar gently weeps (mono)
20.  Tra La La - everybody Christmas time
21. Yo Le Tengo - pass the hatchet (I think I'm goodkind)
22. Yo La Tengo - ding dang: interplanetary music
23. Toru and Kojima - God only knows
24. Husker Du - find me
25. Joy Division - sister Ray
26. The Puppets - 3 boys looking for a love
27. Velvet Underground - the ocean

DECEMBER 13, 2012  (2171)
1. Darlene Love - Christmas (baby please come home)
2. Dum Dum Girls - lord knows
3. Arcade Fire - suburbs
4. Go! Team - ready to go steady
5. Legendary Strdust Cowboy - my underwear froze to the clothesline
6. Paul McCartney and Wings - let me roll it
7. The Handsome Family - so much wine
8. Animal Collective - feels
9. Peppermint Kandy Kids - Santa's magical bag
10. Beatles 1963 Christmas Record
11. Rufus Thomas - I'll be your Santa baby
12. Apples In Stereo - same old drag
13. Ben Folds Five - the sound of the life of the mind
14. Bingo Gazingo - rock the rock
15. David Byrne and St. Vincent - who?
16. T Bone Burnett - seven times hotter than fire
17. Michelle Cody - Merry Christmas Elvis
18. Black Kids - I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you
19. Girls - honey bunny
20. The Catch - between friends
21. Georgie James - look me up
22. The Sisterhood - rocking disco Santa
23. Cults - go outside
24. The Breeders - bang on
25. Steely Dan - king of the world
26. The Kinks - who will be the next in line?
27. Flaming Groovies - slow death

DECEMBER 14, 2012  (2172)
1. David Bowie and Bing Crosby - (peace on earth) little drummer boy
2. They Might Be Giants - call you mom
3. LCD Soundsystem - dance yrself clean
4. Sonic Youth - Santa doesn't cop out on dope
5. Soft Boys - rock n roll toilet
6. Beatles - I gotta feeling (stereo)
7. Devo - (I can't get no) satisfaction
8. Clifford Curry - she shot a hole in my soul
9. Kit Ream - intro universal jam/don't get so holy poly over my souly
10. Beatles - 1964 Christmas Record
11. Stereolab - infinity girl
12. Del The Funky Homosapien - Mr. Dobalina
13. Desmond Dekker - Israelites
14. E.L.O. - Mr. Bluesky
15. Stooges - TV eye
16. Beatifics - last thing on my mind
17. Shonen Knife - space Christmas
18. Daniel Johnston - go
19. Smiths - that joke isn't funny anymore
20. Plimsouls - zero hour
21. Don Lennon - my debut album
22. The Puppets - 3 boys looking for a love
23. The Creation - making time
14, Ace Frehley - New York groove
15. James Brown - the payback

No comments: