Tuesday, March 26, 2013

tomorrow is all about me



Tomorrow I was suppose to see this guy down at the Surf Ballroom. Morrissey has been a long time favorite but I have never seen him in concert, solo or with The Smiths. Initially this show was to have taken place last October, but he has cancelled and postponed the concert three times. Then last week he cancelled the entire tour without hopes of rescheduling. Double pneumonia, bleeding ulcers, throat thingees and personal reasons are to blame, so I can't be mad at him. But it is a disappointment, none the less.


On tomorrow morning's Shuffle Function show I am going to play the songs that I would have loved to hear him perform at The Surf Ballroom. It won't be the same, but I will at least get to listen to Morrissey for three hours, and if I use my imagination it might feel a little bit like the real thing.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO ADD TO THE MORRISSEY PLAYLIST TOMORROW PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 

You can reach us at shufflefunction@hotmail.com or call KMSU between 6 and 9 a.m. at (507) 389 - 5678.

No comments: