Sunday, May 12, 2013

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR APRIL 1 - 5, 2013

APRIL 1, 2013  (2250) April Fool's Day
1.Christopher Cross - ride like the wind
2. Joy Division - transmission
3. Nilsson - jump into the fire
4. David Bowie - heroes
5. Beach Boys - god only knows
6. Bow Wow Wow - I want candy
7. Patti Smith - Gloria
8. Stooges - search and destroy
9. Rutles - cheese and onions
10. Conway Twitty - you've never been this far before
11. Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
12. Rolling Stones - let's spend the night together
13. Elton John and Kiki Dee - don't go breaking my heart
14. Pixies - here comes your man
15. Buddy Holly - not fade away
16. The Time - jungle love
17. Suicidal Tendencies - institutionalized
18. Jacob The Bard - I will survive the zombie apocalypse
19. David Bowie - space odditty
20. Steely Dan - Peg
21. Supergrass - all right
22. Michael McDonald - takin' it to the streets
23. Herb Alpert - this guys in love with you
24. The Cure - boys don't cry
25. Public Enemy - fight the power
26. The Flamingoes - I only have eyes for you
27. Echo and The Bunnymen - the killing moon
28. Velvet Underground - sweet jane
29. Animals - boom boom

APRIL 2, 2013  (2248)
1. Yo La Tengo - gentle hour
2. Belle and Sebastian - like Dylan in the movies
3. The Greenhornes - Mary Anne with the shaky hands
4. Serge Gainsbourg - Ford mustang
5. Dean Carter - jailhouse rock
6. Black Angels - Sunday afternoon
7. Laibach - sympathy for the devil
8. Wilco - handshake drugs
9. Paul McCartney - it's so easy
10. Leon Russell - beware of darkness
11. David Byrne and Brian Eno - one fine day
12. Serge Gainsbourg and Brigette Bardot - Bonnie and Clyde
13. Low - just make it stop
14. The Books w/Jose Gonzalez - cello song
15. David Byrne and St. Vincent - weekend in the dust
16. Kinks - village green preservation society
17. Spencer Davis Group - keep on running
18. Serge Gainsbourg - Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde
19. Leslie Hall - shazam! I'm glamorous!
20. The Charlattans - the only one I know
21. Pink Floyd - interstellar overdrive

APRIL 3, 2013  (2249)
1. Television - marquee moon
2. The Crystals - and then he kissed me
3. David Bowie - the next day
4. Cornershop - bubbly kaur-natch
5. Johnny Cash - ain't no grave gonna hold this body down
6. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - there she goes my beautiful world
7. Backbeat Band - rock n roll music
8. Hasil Adkins - rockin' robin
9. Robin Kahn - Gloria
10. Rolling Stones - she's so cold
11. Polyphonic Spree - wig in a box
12. Cowboy - kneebending
13. Ethyl Merman - I got rhythm
14. Motorhead - I'm leaving here
15. The Gories - boogie chillin'
16. Half Japanese - firecracker
17. The Band - when I paint my masterpiece
18. Bob Dylan - tin angel
19. Wilco - art of almost
20. Rolling Stones - let me go
21. Rolling Stones - jumpin' jack flash
22. Rolling Stones - sympathy for the devil
23. Rolling Stones - let it rock

APRIL 4, 2013  (2250)
1. Shuggie Otis - inspiration information
2. Gil Scott Heron - I'm new here
3. Champion Jack Dupree - staggerlee
4. Handsome Family - my sister's tiny hands
5. Black Angels - your mine
6. Vampire Hands - 3D ying yang
7. Howler - beach sluts
8. John Lennon - crippled inside
9. Billy Childish and Holly Golightly - you move me
10. The High Strung - the luck you got
11. Ramones - baby I love you
12. The Husbands - sh la la Daniel
13. Prissy Clerks - blast off girls
14. Hugh Masakela - here there and everywhere
15. Velvet Underground and Nico - all tomorrow's parties
16. Morrissey - the more you ignore me the closer I get
17. Talking Heads - don't worry about the government
18. Tiny Masters of Today - real good
19. Muudy Waters - country boy
20. Yo La Tengo - more stars then there are in heaven
21. New Standards - and I love her
22. Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings - genuine parts pt. 1 & 2
23. Garnett Mims - as long as I have you
24. The Heavy - how you like me now
25. The Crystals - he hit me and it felt like a kiss

APRIL 5, 2013  (2251)
1. Stu Phillips - main title sequence to Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls
2. Carrie Nations - sweet talking candy man
3. Television - friction
4. Dead Kennedys - California uber alles
5. The Kinks - all of my friends are there
6. Carrie Nations - look on up from the bottom
7. The New Standards - such great heights
8. Leslie Hall - hydrate gyrate
9. Daniel Johnston - go
MIKE AND AMY ARE THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR'S FOR THE DAY
1. James Brown - I feel good (I got you)
2. Buffalo Nickel - find me a crowd
3. Ani Difranco - evolve
4. The Refreshments - banditos
5. Sun Volt - action
6. Connor Oberst - salsilito
7. Wilco and Billy Bragg - California stars
8. Cake - short skirt long jacket
9. Whiskeytown - 16 days
10. The Black Keys - desperate man
11. Loudon Wainwright - white winos
12. Drivin' and Cryin' - straight to hell
13. Cage The Elephant - ain't no rest for the wicked
14. The Good Tonyas - the littlest birds
15. The Raconteurs - level
16. Old Crowe Medicine Show - wagon wheel
17. Breeders - cannonball
18. George Jones - same old me
19. David Byrne - don't fence me in
20. Henson Cargill - skip a rope
21. The Waifs - the waitresses
22. Gomez - airstream driver
23. Steve Earle - Gallaway girl
24. Van Halen - happy trails

No comments: