Friday, August 16, 2013

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR AUGUST 12 - 16, 2013

AUGUST 12, 2013  (2240)
1. The Lyres - teach me to forget you
2. Robyn Hitchcock - be still
3. Devo - working in a coalmine
4. Mohammed Rafi jan pehechaan ho
5. Firehose - time with you
6. Lee Renaldo - tomorrow never comes
7. Low - so blue
8. Jack Kass - fantastic
9. Red Pens - children and the kids
10. Rick Nelson - my buckets got a hole in it
11. Everly Brothers - Claudette
12. Dora Hall - did he call today Mama?
13. Harry Belafonte - shake senora
14. Morrissey - I'm throwing my arms around Paris
15. Wallpaper - shag carpet
16. Guitar Wolf - jet generation
17. Paul McCartney and Wings - junior's farm
18. Beatles - you won't see me (stereo)
19. Yo La Tengo - our way to fall
20. Syd Barrett - baby lemonade
21. Mission Of Burma - academy fight song
22. The Who - a quick one while he's away
23. Burt Reynolds - let's do something cheap and superficial
24. Beach Boys - sail on sailor
25. Guided By Voices - ironman rally song
26. The Saints - river deep mountain high
27. George Harrison - wah wah
28. Bonnie Prince Billy - ain't you wealthy ain't you wise
29. Neil Young - needle and the damage done

AUGUST 13, 2013  (2241)
1. Afrika Bambata and John Lydon - world destruction
2. Willie Nelson and Mavis Staples - Grandma's hands
3. Bruce McCulloch - eraserhead
4. Youth Brigade - what she said
5. Sly and The Family Stone - que sera sera
6. Beat Happening - indian summer
7. Flying Burritto Brothers - hot burrito #2
8. Prince - bambi
9. Silks with Paul Westerberg - one more try
10. Talking Heads - once in a lifetime
HOLLY IS THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR OR THE DAY (aka DJ Sandwhich Beatz)

1. Rob Zombie - dead city radio and the new Gods of Supertown
2. System Of A Down - hypnotize
3. Man Overboard - dead end dreams
4. The Clash - London calling
5. Monsters and Men - little talks
6. ALT J - fits pleasure
7. Me Like Bees - naked trees
8. Daughter - landfill
9. Billy Talent - line and sinker
10. Eddie Brickell and The New Bohemians - what I am
11. Eve 6 - inside out
12. Five Finger Death Punch - bad company
13. Forever The Sickest Kids - she's a lady
14. The Generationals - you got me
15. Places and Numbers - notes from the dead zone
16. San Cisco - rocket ship
17. The Killers - somebody told me
18. Kodaline - all I want
19. Mother Nature - let's fall in love
20. Quiet Drive - Jessica
21. Rufus Wainwright - cigarettes and chocolate milk
22. Shaggy - it wasn't me
23. Never Shout Never - on the bright side

AUGUST 14, 2013  (2242) Mick and Jess were the Program Directors For The Day

1. Judy Garland - it's a new world
2. Judy Garland - more than you know
3. Frank Sinatra - you're getting to be a habit with me
4. Ella Fitzgerald - I am in love
5. Mel Torme - again
6. Frank Sinatra - meditation
7. John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman - my one and only love
8. Judy Garland - do it again
9. Ella Fitzgerald - do I love you
10. Judy Garland - just imagine
11. Frank Sinatra - someone to watch over me
12. Ella Fitzgerald - the starlit hour
13. Vic Damone - on the street where you live
14. Frank Sinatra - I concentrate on you
15. Ella Fitzgerald - you do something to me
16. Judy Garland - you go to my head
we then played Bob Dylan's Hard Rain album
Maggie's Farm/one too many mornings/stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again/oh sister/lay lady lay/shelter from the storm/you're a big girl now/I threw it all away/idiot wind
and then we played side one of Bob Dylan at Budakon
Mr. Tambourine Man/shelter from the storm/ballad of a thin man/don't think twice it's allright
17. Gene McDaniel - a hundred pounds of clay

AUGUST 15, 2013  (2243)
1. Dead Moon - Jane
2. Zombies - imagine the swan
3. Shuggie Otis - inspiration information
4. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - we no who ur
5. Stiff Little Fingers - suspect device
6. Eileen McIlwaine - can't fond my way back home
7. Roky Erickson - I have always been here before
8. Soft Boys - only the stones remain
9. Naomi Shelton and The Gospel Queens - you gotta move
10. Isaac Hayes -by the time I get to Phoenix
11. Harry Nilsson - one
12. Tarkio - Helena won't get stoned again
13. Cat Power - Cherokee
14. Richard Harris - McArthur Park
15. Leslie Hall - zombie killer
16. Glen Campbell - Wichita lineman
17. Tullycraft - secretly Minnesotan
18. Walker Kong - we are the falling stars
19. Shonen Knife - move on
20. Dad and The Brown Boys - proud Mary
21. Hail Mary Mallon - breakdance beach
22. Bass Drum Of Death - get found
23. Stooges - 1969
24. Yo La Tengo - I wanna be your lover
25. LCD Soundsystem - North American scum

AUGUST 16, 2013  (2244)  R.I.P. ELVIS PRESLEY (it is all Elvis unless noted)

1. CC rider
2. blue moon
3. I want you I need you I love you
4. where could I go but to the lord/up above my head/saved
5. little sister
6. Marie's the name of his latest flame
7. they remind me too much of you
8. baby let's play house
9. how great thou art
10. you're the boss
11. raised on rock
12. promised land
13. are you lonesome tonight?
14. Barry Tiffin - candy bars for Elvis
15. treat me nice (movie version)
16. I gotta thing about you baby
17. run on
18. nightlife
19. a little less conversation
20. I need somebody to lean on
21. crying in the chapel
22. teddy bear
23. jailhouse rock
CLICK HERE FOR THE GRACELAND LIVE CAMERA
24. blue moon of Kentucky
25. unchained melody
26. viva Las Vegas
27. city by night
28. such a night
29. blue Christmas
30. love me tender
31. burning love
32. Kentucky rain
33. don't
34. can't help falling in love
35. let yourself go
36. heartbreak hotel
37. suspicious minds
38. one night
39. power of my love
40. wearing that loved on look
41. mystery train
42. in the ghetto
43. that's all right
44. long black limousine

No comments: