Friday, October 18, 2013

18 Halloween Blog Posts down and 13 more to go!!

ummmmmm........I don't know what to make of this. Originally I wanted to re-post something from the HBO Series Mr. Show with Bob Odenkirk and David Cross, and then something caught my eye.  I think I will still post Monster Parties: Fact or Fiction? on Ponderings. For all of you folks missing Breaking Bad, here is a little sneak peak of pre-Saul Odenkirk and even a 30 Rock regular shows up.


 You probably know this, but when you look for a particular clip on you-tube they post similar videos alongside the screen. It was there that I saw a clip of what looked like a ventriloquist dummy and the words spook show. That will always catch my attention, and, well boy howdy what is this about?!!

 

Of course I had to look for the film mentioned in this teaser, and I managed to find a pretty messed up trailer for what appears to be very much a homemade film.



When I see something like this, how can I not think of the film American Movie? A fantastic documentary about a film maker trying his best to make a horror film despite lack of money and cast. He certainly had some know how and enthusiasm, but life can get in your way, and sure did for Mark Borchardt. Eventually he does get his film completed and here it is, Coven.

No comments: