Saturday, October 12, 2013

One Dozen Blog Posts in and Halloween is getting closer and closer!!

When I was doing the blog post on this month's Grind-Fu Cinema, I found myself arguing with myself over which posters to use in the post. Both our features have become instant cult classics, and have therefore inspired lots of amazing fan-made posters. I'd like to use today's blog post to share with you some of the posters I wanted to share but didn't have the space for.

AND DON'T FORGET..................The final Grind-Fu Cinema of the year is Saturday October 26th at 7 p.m. at the Wiecking 220 Auditorium. Tucker and Dale vs. Evil starts at 7 p.m. and then we will have cake at intermission. After we all stuff our faces we will be showing The Cabin In The Woods.













I can't wait to see these with all of you excellent Grind-Fu Cinema regulars and newbies. Start getting that Halloween costume figured out and we will see you on the 26th!!

Shelley

No comments: