Wednesday, January 22, 2014

IS DOOBIE McDONALD REAL, OR IS THIS THE FLU TALKING?


Not long after Shelley and I discussed whether it would be better to get a day off from having a low grade flu or getting a foot of snow (Shelley chose snow) I ended up actually getting sick and ending up in bed.  I just woke up and somehow made a discovery that only an interweb could allow.  I'm trying to figure out if Doobie McDonald is real, or this is me suffering from fevered hallucinations.  As it is, I think Doobie is probably the honorary president of the Michael Mimicdonald Society.

Enjoy?

Shyboy


1 comment:

glen rubens said...

this is wrong to pollute the minds of america with this.
mr. mcdonald is not a saint.
nor is he a troubador.
my evidence clearly shows this
madman stealng michael jackson's glove. let your listeners to be careful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedbobB5Mjs&feature=share&list=UUzSddJGEMgmebtwiK7BIWLA