Thursday, May 01, 2014

HEY, YOU WANNA BE IN A TV COMMERCIAL FOR TUNE TOWN? OF COURSE YOU DO! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN ASKED. JUST BEING POLITE, I SUPPOSE. SO, YOU SHOULD GO BE IN THIS TV COMMERCIAL FOR TUNE TOWN!


Hey!  Here's something super cool!  You wanna be in a TV commercial?  Let me sweeten the deal... do you wanna be in a TV commercial for TUNE TOWN!  You can totally be in a TV commercial for Tune Town, you guys!  This Friday morning at ten a.m. Carl is gonna have some folks in to shoot a commercial that will air locally.  You can forever be type cast as "super cool record buyer #1" or some such thing, and be an extra in the ad. 

I'm not sure what the job will require.  Probably a willingness to browse at a great selection of CDs and vinyl or something.  You're up for that, right?  I knew it!

To recap:  Be at Tune Town on Friday, May 2nd at ten a.m. and you can be in a TV commercial!

Shyboy

No comments: