Friday, October 17, 2014

Countdown To Halloween Blog Post # 17



Oh boy, Friday. It couldn't have arrived any sooner, for I am a tired working fool, and therefore let me keep this brief. Lars Von Trier. He has made some of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen, yet so beautiful as to leave you breathless. Don't believe me? If you have Netflix, try streaming Anti-Christ. He appears to be one of those guys put on this earth to tell a story by means of film. The website Dangerous Minds has posted two films made by Lars Von Trier in his teens. I want to share the second film because it shows that he has never really changed. It is called "Why Try To Escape From Which You Know You Can't Escape From? Because You Are A Coward".

 

Hmmmmm, my videos were not like this when I was 11 years old! See you tomorrow for another blogpost,


Shelley

No comments: