Wednesday, October 01, 2014

PRINCE! LIVE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!


Prince just put out two new albums, you guys!  Have you heard them yet?  I haven't yet, but I'm curious.  Always curious about anything that Prince does.  Let me know what you think.  Anyway, last night (09/30/2014) Prince had a FREE record release party at Paisley Park, and of course I couldn't go.  It was streamed online, though, and luckily it is going to be streaming until about 10 p.m. tonight (10/01/2014).  It's Prince and 3rd Eye Girl tearing up the joint, and by all accounts their shows have been amazing.  Plus, it's Prince playing heavy guitar, which is my favorite Prince.

Follow this link to see Prince live!


Shyboy

1 comment:

3D Animated Gifs Free Images said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.