Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TOO MANY COOKS (OR BETTER LATE THAN NEVER)


Damn.  I was so tied up with the pledge drive and all the craziness that surrounds it that I never got this posted, and now it has been out for the internet equivalent of decades and I look like a late adopter.  I'm going to post this anyway, because I want it on the blog, dammit.  This piece encapsulates so much of what I love about Adult Swim.  It's weird, gross, and completely random.  What more could you want from AS?

Yep.  It's Too Many Cooks, you kids!  Can't... get... song... out of head...


Too Many Cooks aired during the four a.m. Infomercial slot on Adult Swim, a place where really wonderful one offs go to live.  Most networks would just abandon this slot and actually fill it with infomercials or reruns, but AS actually bothers to create interesting content for for that random hour, and it pays off.

Here are some of my favorites from the Infomercial slot, and at a reasonable hour of the day, too!

Shyboy


No comments: