Saturday, February 28, 2015

THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, YOUR WEEKLY DOSE OF WILL FORTE!


I thought this day would never get here.  On Sunday, March 1st, Fox is premiering The Last Man On Earth, the new comedy featuring Will Forte (one of the Many Loves of Shyboy Tim).  For my money, Forte is one of the funniest guys on earth, which means that at least the end times will have laughs.  He's a great comedy actor, and his nuanced work on SNL brought an edge to sketches that I haven't seen many other actors deliver.  I have to believe that this is going to be one funny show.

THE PROBLEM:  The Last Man On Earth is airing in the same time slot as The Walking Dead!  It's like some kind of apocalyptic TV show death wish or something.  This will be tough, but if Will Forte delivers then the show will have some legs.  We'll be watching this instead of The Walking Dead this week, because Will Forte.

Have I mentioned lately that I love Will Forte?  I do.  I love Will Forte.

Shyboy



And just because, here's one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Saturday Night Live.  THE POTATO CHIP SKETCH!

No comments: