Monday, April 20, 2015

books, books, books


Tomorrow morning (Tuesday April 21st) is 
World Book Day on the Shuffle Function morning show. 

You are all invited to participate!

If you listen to the show, you know that both Tim and I love to read. I end every day spending some time with whatever book I am reading at the moment, usually falling asleep with my table lamp on as well as my glasses. I have been that way ever since I learned to read and could get to a library to check out books. World Book Day is all about sharing that passion for a good book or a great author. We choose to mark the day by giving a book to anyone who stops by KMSU between the hours of 6 and 9 a.m. Seriously - we just want to give you one of our favorite books. Simple as that.


So if you have has a chance to recover from your bacon coma of today, be sure to join us again tomorrow morning. I've got a book in the piles with your name on it! See you in the morning.

Shelley

No comments: