Monday, May 04, 2015

HYPOTHESIS PROVEN: KMSU LISTENERS ARE THE BEST EVER!



No amount of wedding thank you templates can adequately express just how grateful we are for all of the support KMSU listeners have given us over the Spring Pledge Drive.  We received word this morning that your generosity pushed us over the finish line, and we are now able to get our new transmitter!  You guys are literally the best.  I feel bad for other radio stations because their listeners aren't, but that's life.

I'll be solo this week, so please be patient with me.  I tend to become a shut in and just want to listen to music during these days, so if I'm less chatty that'd be why, and also you're welcome for me being less chatty.  Let me know what you want to hear, though!  And let me know what you would like us to consider for smash hit song of the summer!

Shyboy

No comments: