Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Françoise Hardy! Jeudi toute la soirée!!


I don't even know where to begin with Francoise Hardy.  She's "The Many Loves of Shyboy Tim" #1, so there's that.  Recently she's been draining my bank account.  I was going to buy the Light In The Attic reissues of her first five albums, but then I went drastic and started accumulating her original French EPs.  They're glorious and expensive, and now they're going to get airplay this Thursday night.

Tune in to Shuffle Function this Thursday night from six to seven p.m and we break in my newly accumulated Francoise Hardy EPs.  She's so unbelievably cool, you guys... this show will be the sound of my heart melting in weird ways.

Shyboy

For your viewing pleasure, here's a really terrible performance of her song Le Temps De L'amour.



And here's a perfectly awesome version of it.

No comments: