Monday, September 14, 2015

Yo La Tengo Thursday coming up on KMSU


This Thursday, September 17th Shyboy Tim and I have been asked to play as much Yo La Tengo as we possibly can by our KMSU Day Sponsor Stephanie. Personally, I can think of no better way for me to spend a day on the radio! Beginning at 6 a.m. we will be spinning all Yo La Tengo - only taking a break for a few regularly scheduled programs. We will also be live for our 6 p.m. show, something that doesn't happen too terribly often.


If you listen to the show, you know that we have made an effort to play Yo La Tengo every day we humanly can on the radio. We are 9 months into 2015, and I think we have only missed maybe ten days total, with some of those days being preempted by celebrations or holidays. I am excited to give my Yo La Tengo record collection a good workout, and even more excited about taking your requests! You can call us on Thursday to request music, or if you want to start early just leave a comment below or drop us an email at shufflefunction@hotmail.com As always, the phone numbers to call or text us at KMSU is (507) 389 - 5678.

I will leave you now with a clip of Yo La Tengo on Gilmore Girls. Try as hard as I might, I can find no clips of them appearing on Parks and Recreation as Bobby Knight Ranger!




And just because it's my favorite video, I'll end with this....

No comments: