Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Countdown To Halloween Blog Post #21


Boy oh boy if there was ever a game made especially for me this has got to be it. A board game based on contacting those gone to the great beyond by means of spiritualism, and a record player that plays the message from beyond the grave. That is batting one thousand for me! This Milton Bradley game came out in 1972, and like all things from this time period, have become incredibly collectible. A quick search on ebay shows most auctions going from $145 to $425. Also due to the fragile nature of the record player/magical table top, most games are not in working condition or complete. If only we had a time machine!


While you are at it, you might want to grab these classic horror themed board games too!















Good luck with that time machine! I know for a fact that I used to have the Jaws game when I was a kid. I wonder whatever happened to it..............

Shelley

No comments: