Friday, October 30, 2015

Countdown To Halloween Blogpost #30

                     
Let's Bowl fans will remember this classic Inside Bowling! I've said it before and I will say it again, if I had a bazillion dollars Let's Bowl would still be on TV. But you know I don't have that kind of cashola, because there would never be another Pledge Drive at KMSU! But I still miss watching Wally and Chopper.


What an amazing three days of Pledge Drive we have had! The goal for this Fall is $25,000 and as of 9 a.m. this morning we shot past the $15,000 mark! We cannot thank you enough for your financial support and your kind words. I have loved being able to chat with those calling in with their pledges, even if it is only for 3 or 4 minutes. You know that Tim and I love doing our radio show, and it is a blast to connect with our listeners. Thank you to all the Radio Heroes have pledged, and for those who haven't I encourage you to look over the list of Pledge Drive swag and call us on Monday!

Are you thinking about joining us on the KMSU Record Expedition? Maybe this short film by Tom Royer of the first Expedition will help you say "YES!"




For a $200 pledge you will get the brand new KMSU hoodie AND you will jump on the bus with us and go record shopping in the Twin Cities. It will take place all day on February 6th, and we sure would love to have you join us! If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to call us!

Shelley

No comments: