Thursday, October 01, 2015

LET THE HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN BEGIN

                    

October signifies the start of Shuffle Function's favorite holiday, Halloween. This morning we began spinning some Halloween tunes, and tonight the blog will start it's countdown to October 31st. As in years past I will have a new post on a daily basis to get all of us in the Halloween mood. This may be a challenging year for me; I will be gone for over a week on vacation and without internet access, but I will do my best to make it work.


Tonight's post will be short but sweet, due to a late night concert last night and the fact that I am running on fumes. I came across a post on Dangerous Minds about a video game you can play based on Twin Peaks. It is called FIRE DANCE WITH ME and in it you can choose a number of Twin Peaks regulars to dance ala the Dance Dance Revolution games. If you are a fan, it is a blast to play. The link to the game can be found here: http://calavera.itch.io/fire-dance-with-me  You choose your dancer than participate in a dance off while a sobbing Leland Palmer asks you to "Please Dance With Me." It is a hoot!


Speaking of Twin Peaks - have you seen the posters for the new series yet?!! I am pretty excited for this, now that David Lynch is back in the loop. Now if I can stop thinking of him as the Mayor of Portlandia, I would be good to go.


By the way, if you find yourself downloading the Fire Dance With Me video game, I see that the maker also has an 8 bit game about making the perfect Poutine. Let me know what the secret to winning that game is if you master your gravy/french fries/ cheese curd ratio.

alright sweet dreams everyone...................


Shelley

No comments: