Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sleepy Countdown to Halloween Blog Post #27


It is KMSU Fall Pledge Drive Eve, and I couldn't be more excited about sharing my love for the station with our listeners in the morning. I am going to drink a Hot Toddy, as Maverick Slim suggested would help with my bad cold, and hit the hay so that I will be ready to roll. Don't forget those phone numbers Shuffle Functioneers. Need a little hint?

call or text (507) 389 - 5678

Now let's play a little game I'm going to call "WHO IS SPOOKIER?"

It's a pretty simple game. I will share a few photos of some classic movie ghouls, and you choose the creepiest, spookiest, scariest one. Leave a comment under the post, and we will see who wins. Okay, let's give it a go - 

 Number 1                          

A Clockwork Orange

Number 2

Psycho

Number 3

The Exorcist

Number 4

The Shining

Number 5

Magic

It's a tough choice! What do you think?

See you all in the morning,

Shelley

No comments: