Wednesday, December 16, 2015

YULE LOVE THESE YULE LOGS! (See what I did there?)


Christmas is just over a week away?  How did that happen?  I hope your prep is going well.  Checklist:
I think Shuffle Function can only really help you with the card for the Legendary Stardust Cowboy and the Yule Log, so I'm going to post a bunch of out of the ordinary video Yule Logs to make your season perfect.  THE NEW HOLIDAY TRADITIONS BEGIN HERE!



Nick Offerman played Ron Swanson, TV's greatest living American, and I think part of why he was so amazing in that role is because I think there's an awful lot of Ron in him.  Just read his books if you need proof.  He's a pretty interesting guy.  So it stands to reason that he would give the world a Yule Log that's just as manly as his persona.  Mmmm... whiskey and a fire sounds good right now.



Lil Bub!  YAY FOR LIL BUB!  Such an adorable kitty, and OH THE PURRING!  Did you know that Bub has an album?  Because Lil Bub.



And finally, because there's literally nothing else going on in the world other than Star Wars, I give you the FIVE HOUR Star Wars Yule Log.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYBODY!

Shyboy

No comments: