Friday, April 01, 2016

APRIL FOOLS DAY 2016: THE BARRY MANIPOCALYPSE


Here's some of the feedback we had during this morning's April Fools show:

Please stop or I will call the FCC!

Please Stop.  I'll pledge whatever you want.

OMG.  Dante and I have discovered a new circle of Hell.  And its name is Mandy.

Please stop.  I think your Mom would agree.

Just when I think Barry's finally gonna finish off, those damn trumpets come back in.  And a little piece of me dies.

I'd rather listen to Cher, and I don't even like her.

How long is this song???!

Worst April Fools EVER!

Is Mandy the longest song ever?

Black Dog PLEASE!

No, YOU Shuffle up!

So far my wife has yet to notice that Mandy has been playing since I turned on the radio 30 minutes ago.  (a few moments later) Okay she noticed now.

Think of how many penance points you've racked up this morning.

WTF... Come on turn this crap off!

Great tune.  Fore awhile I thought I had a stroke.

Wow.  I rolled out of bed late today.  Turned on the radio and... Barry Gerbilhead?  It took me about two minutes to make sense of it all.  What's next, The Grateful Dead?  Thanks for the laugh. 

This is the perfect example of why I stopped pledging.

Oh my god, you found the infinite loop version for April Fools Day!

I'm slow.  It took me three loops after turning on the radio to figure it out.

I used to like this song.

More of this.  A NEW ERA!

I listen to you guys every morning but this song is so annoying I had to change the station not sure when I'll be changing it back.

UNCLE!!! MERCY!!! YOU WIN, JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH TO PLEDGE!!!

Dirty pool but effective.

Still listening.  Must be the album version.

Ears. Bleeding. Must. Change. Stations.

ENOUGH MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work, you beautiful bastards!

I don't know if you guys will have time for it, but could you play "Oh, Come to Me" by Bertie Higgins?

I think your record is skipping.  It's been playing for the last 20 minutes. (NOTE: at this point it had been playing for an hour and 45 minutes.)

Sorry, I had to change the station.  Couldn't take it any more.

OH MY GOD I HATE APRIL FOOLS DAY!

That Mandy is quite a gal!

Sure, I've listened to, even cried to Mandy before, but I've never really heard Mandy before.  Thanks Shuffle Function!

FINALLY SOME GOOD MUSIC ON THIS STATION!




No comments: