Friday, June 10, 2016

HERE'S A SHORT FILM THAT SHYBOY TIM MADE ABOUT TUNE TOWN!


Hey, Gang!  I've been working on some video content for KMSU, and the first project I worked on was this film about Tune Town and Record Store Day.  Tune Town is a regular haunt, and I'm a sucker for anything RSD, so it seemed like a good subject for me to shoot.  Since I've never made any videos or films (unless you count the Public Access Kung Fu movies I made when I was 15.  I know they're around here somewhere...) I thought it would be a relatively forgiving setting for me to learn just how little I know about making this kind of thing.  It was, but mostly Carl was forgiving, because I had a comical amount of technical issues happen that required me to get in his face with a lens over and over.  THANK YOU, CARL!

Anyway, it's pretty sloppy and the auto focus became sentient and decided to act in its own best interest, and I didn't shoot nearly enough footage, but I finished it.  Now I can work on not screwing up in all the ways that I did during this project.  Hope you enjoy it, and if you don't there's always cat videos to turn to.

Shyboy


No comments: