Wednesday, July 06, 2016

NUMERO GROUP FIGURES OUT HOW TO GET THE REST OF SHYBOY TIM'S MONEY!


Damn.  I'm already a subscriber to Numero Group's Project 12, as well a Gold Subscriber so I can get virtually everything the label puts out.  How many more ways can I show my love of Numero by showering them with my cash?  By visiting their new storefront in Chicago.

I haven't gone (yet) as they've just announced it, but Numero Group will be opening the Numero Factory Outlet on July 8th.  It's a shop located in their company headquarters, making it a double Mecca.  It's a store full of records I was going to buy anyway, PLUS they'll occasionally have bands and DJs.  Plan your (my) trip accordingly, as it'll only be open on Fridays from noon to eight.

Yeah... eight hours should be enough time to nerd out and go broke.

Shyboy

No comments: