Wednesday, November 02, 2016

A word from The Supreme Ruler Of Sound


This is Steve Fligge, KMSU host of Dreadbeat. You may know him better as The Supreme Ruler Of Sound. That's what we call him. Tonight when I went up to the studios to do my Meow Meow With Occasional Music show Steve was just wrapping up some recording he'd been doing. He had an hour drive ahead of him to get back home to Albert Lea, but when he saw me sitting in the studio he stopped to catch up. Twenty minutes later he said "I have to get going" and headed out the door. A few minutes later Dave from Free Form Freakout and The Foxxy Podcast showed up, with Steve in tow. "I gotta talk with Dave for a bit", he said. Then Tune Town Hero Carl showed up. Another fifteen minutes went by and Steve admitted he had to leave now. I told him to drive safe and he turned to me and said, "It's so hard to leave when all your favorite people are here". I couldn't agree more. All of my favorite people are associated with and a part of KMSU. Tomorrow night you will get to hear a whole bunch of KMSU radio show hosts on the air for the Record Party. Be sure not to miss this, because it's not often we have all our favorite people together at one time. The party starts at 6 p.m. and we will see you all there!

Shelley

No comments: